Thursday, July 19, 2007

Analysis Blog

1. Put results in your blog.
Done >_<.

2. Is the Analysis right or wrong? Why do you think so?
In my opinion, the analysis is right most of the time because the results of these tests fits the biases I think I have. This analysis uses images for us to make quick reactions to see where we make mistakes. The judgements we make during the quick decisions will show accurate results. Unless I do not concentrate or am disracted during the process of testing, the results should be correct.
3. Where do you fall in the table of averages.

My data suggest a moderate automatic preference for Light Skin compared to Dark Skin, little to no automatic preference between Fat People and Thin People, moderate association of Male with Career and Female with Family compared to Female with Career and Male with Family, and strong automatic preference for Straight People compared to Gay People. All results except the preference between fat people and thin people agree with the average percent of web respondents' results.
4. Is it possible you have biases which you are not aware of?
It is possible I have biases which I am not aware of because everybody has many biases. Some of which they do not know about as well. When I am not put into a situation where I have to pick between two things, I would not realize the biases I have.

1 comment:

Alt Educator said...

Answers were not quite as indepth as I was looking for

4/6