Friday, July 27, 2007

Final assignment

I have graduated from university and I am planning a trip around the world. I have one stop in each of these regions.
  1. United States- New York
  2. Asia- Tokyo, Japan
  3. Africa- Cairo, Egypt
  4. Europe- London, Great Britain
  5. Middle East- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
  6. Oceana- Sydney, Australia
  7. South America- Brasilia, Brazil
  8. Canada- Ottawa, Ontario

This plan trip will cost from around US $4628- $6108. I will have $30,000 for this vacation. I will stop at each place for a month and a half, which is 6 weeks each. All together would be exactly a year. The places listed below will be in the order I travel in.

Canada- Ottawa, Ontario

Points of interest I will see- The Rideau Canal, Canada Science and Technology Museum (Adults-$6.00), Canada Dance Festival (Adults- $16)

The Rideau Canal is 126 miles long. It links Lake Ontario at Kingston and the Ottawa River. It was a significant place because it used to be a secure supply line between Upper and Lower Canada in case Americans cut trade along the St. Lawrence River. Now, it is a playground for kids to skate in the winter and for boaters in the summer.

The Canada Science and Technology Museum is Canada's largest science and technology museum. This museum is suitable for all ages and I get to discover some of the most important scientific objects in Canada.

The Canada Dance Festival includes exciting dance performances by break dance acrobatics and hip hop dancers. It is a chance to see some of Canada's best DJs and MCs on the stage.

Hotel I will stay- Holiday Inn ($100/day)

Address: 101 Kanata Avenue, Ottawa, ON Canada, K2T 1E6

Phone: (613) 271-3057

United states- New York

Places I will go- Strawberry fields, Times Square, Federal Hall

Strawberry fields is an international garden of peace that features the planting of 121 nations. It is tear drop shaped parcel of land shaded by American elms gently sway down curving paths amidst a profusion of shrubs, bountiful flowerbeds and isolated groves of trees. The strawberry field was named after the famous Beatles song, "Strawberry Fields Forever". Strawberry Fields was the name of an orphanage in Liverpool.

Times Square is the busiest area in New York City because it is the mere intersection of major streets. There are many theatres there in Times Square, giving me an opportunity to watch entertaining shows.

Federal Hall is one of the most famous buildings in American History. Federal Hall was the location where the Stamp Act was signed into congress on October 7th, 1765 and the Bill of Rights was signed by William the Orange on September 5th, 1789.

Hotel I will stay- The Ritz Carlton, New York, Battery Park

Address: 50 Central Park South, New York, NY 10019 USA

Phone: (210) 308-9100

South America- Brasilia, Brazil

Places I will go- The Brasilia National Park, Museum of Indian, The Cerrado

The Brasilia National Park include the basins of the Rivers Torto and Bananal with landscapes formed by open country, scrublands and ciliary forests, as well as two mineral water swimming-pools.

The Museum of Indian is one of the 24 museums within the Federal Capital that tell its own story and trace Brasil's course through history.

Visiting the Cerrado is discovering the well known beauty of the natural world in Brasil with its twisted trees, the hidden waterfalls, grottoes, lakes, natural swimming pools, caverns and nature trails. These phenominal sights constantly surprise the visitor with their rare species of fauna and flora.

Hotel I will stay- Aracoara Hotel

Fax: 3328-9067

Phone: 3328-9222-0800-61-4881


Europe- London, Great Britain

Places I will go- Tate Modern, Natural History Museum, The tower of London

Tate Modern is Britain's national museum of modern art. It is located in the former Bankside Power Station on the banks of the River Thames. The gallery displays many wonderful exhibitions, contemporary work, and installations.

The Natural History Museum includes a permanent dinosaur exhibition as well as a collection of the biggest, tallest, and rarest animals in the world. There is a life sized model of a Blue Whale, the 40 million year old spider, the earthquake simulator and an elephant bird egg.

The Tower of London is a Royal Place, fortress, prison, place of execution, arsenal, menagerie and jewel house which has 900 years of history. It is one of the most famous fortified buildings in the world

Hotel I will stay- Threstle London Heathrow Hotel ($82/day)

Africa- Cairo, Egypt

Places to go- Emir Taz Palace, Andalusian Garden

Emir Taz Palace was built in 1352 to celebrate a marriage between Emir Taz and the sultan An-Nasir Mohammed's daughter. It was transformed into the first Egyptian Girls' School by the 19th century. Today, it is used as a depot for educational supplies.

The Andalusian Garden is one of the few green spaces which survived the urban sprawl. It is located in Gezira between Qasr al-Nil Bridge and Sixth October Bridge. It is a park minutes away from the downtown area. All steps and benches are decorated with fine and colourful mosaic.


Hotel to stay- Cairo Tel Hotel

Adress: Maadi Entrance Maadi, Cairo

Phone Number: 20-2-3506787

Middle East- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Places to go- Town of Balad, Naseef House, Floating Mosque at the coast of Red Sea

The Town of Balad is one of the historical and religious sites in Jeddah. Balad in Jeddah is a 2500 year old town which blends the modern with the age old architecture of the city.

Naseef House in Jeddah is considered one of the oldest buildings in the city. It is owned by one of the merchant's clans of the city.

Floating Mosque at the coast of Red Seain in Jeddah is a must in the itinerary of all Muslim pilgrims and is also known as the White Mosque. It is a great sightseeing place.


Hotel to stay- Jeddah Hilton Hotel ($154/day)

Address: North Corniche RdJeddah, SC 21462 Saudi Arabia

Asia- Tokyo, Japan

Places to go- Tokyo Disneyland/ Disney Sea, Asakusa, Yasukuni-jinja

Asakusa is home to many popular shops and restaurants as well as the famous Senso-ji temple. It is a great place for dining, city walk sightseeing, walking, and shopping.

Yasukuni-jinja is a shrine built in memory of those who lost their lives defending Japan with a large gate that stands at the entrance. Many officials still come and offer prayer annually on August 15, the anniversary of Japan's defeat in World War II.

Hotel to stay-Hotel Nikko Tokyo ($153/day)

Address: 1-9-1 Daiba, Minato-KuTokyo

Phone: 135-8625

Oceana- Sydney, Australia

Places to go- Kuringai Chase National Park, Taronga Zoo, Oceanworld Manly

Kuringa Chase National Park provides a wonderful scenary of pristine beaches, wildflowers, birdlife and native fauna. There is aboriginal rock art on several trails with tours available.

Taronga Zoo includes Koalas, kangaroos, wallabies as well as a collection of Australia Fauna. In addition, there are animals around the world for sightseeing. The Taronga Zoo offers great Sydney views on the harbour. There are ferries available from Circular Quay.

The Oceanworld gives me the opportunity to watch sharks, giant stingrays, turtles and shoals of fish in a 4 million litre Oceanarium being hand- fed.

Hotel to stay- Hotel Ibis Sydney Airport ($126/day)

Address: 205 O Riordan StreetSydney, NSW 2020 AU

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....