Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Part 2- Infections

1. Virus or Bacteria
2. Curable or not
3. How do you get it?
4. 3 symptoms Men and Women


Chlamydia

  1. Bacteria
  2. Curable with one single dose of antibiotics
  3. Chlamydia can be passed along by having unprotected oral, anal or vaginal sex
  4. Women-Burning while urinating, vaginal discharge or a change in normal discharge, bleeding between menstrual cycles, or during/after intercourse

Men- Itching of the penis, pain while urinating, discharge from the penis


HIV

  1. Virus
  2. Not curable
  3. HIV can be transmitted through contact with infected body fluids such as vaginal secretions, semen, pre-semen, breast milk, and blood. It can also be transmitted through anal, vaginal or oral sex. Furthermore, HIV can be transmitted through sharing needles or when infected blood gets inside your body.
  4. Constant weight loss and fatigue, night sweats, loss of appetite, constant diarrhea and recurring yeast infections

HPV

  1. Virus
  2. Not curable
  3. HPV can be transmitted though skin-to-skin contact including sexual activities.
  4. Most people who get HPV don't have any signs or symptoms. However, people do get genital warts which are usually painless.


Gonorrhea

  1. Bacteria
  2. Curable using one dose of oral antibiotics
  3. Gonorrhea is spread through unprotected oral, anal, and virginal sex with an infected person. It can also be spread from an infected mother to her baby during birth.
  4. Women-Burning during urination, rectal pain, itching, bleeding discharge, vaginal bleeding or pain

Men- Discharge from the penis, burning when urinating, painful or swollen testicles

Herpes

  1. Virus
  2. Not curable
  3. Genital Herpes is spread through skin-to-skin contact with an infected area, typically during oral, anal or vaginal sex. A herpes infection can also be transmitted from a mother to her baby during birth and through kissing
  4. Itchiness of genitals, small blisters in the vagina or on the vulva, cervix, the penis, testicles, anus, thighs or buttocks, tender lumps on the groin, fever or headaches, blisters often burst leaving painful sores that may dry up leaving scabbing which may fall off, painful urination, and slight tingling or burning may be a sign that an active outbreak is coming

Hepatitis B

  1. Virus
  2. Incurable
  3. Hepatitis B can be transmitted through anal, vaginal or oral sex with an infected partner. It can also be passed on from a mother to her baby during birth and sharing blood through needles.
  4. In many cases, a person with Hepatitis B will not have symptoms that are noticeable for a long period of time after the infection

3 comments:

Sean Lennon said...

The itinerary sounds fantastic but be sure to give your visit to the tate lotsa time.its a sublime spot to visit

Anonymous said...


I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

Jonathan Nixon said...

Hello everyone, i want to share a testimony on how, Dr idahosa was able
to restore my life back with his herbal medicine, my good friends i have
been Hiv/Aids positive for 2years and everyday of my life i cry to God as i was
a Father of 2 cute kids who were looking up to me, I was taking my
medication from the hospital, I also did some prayers to God that he should
do some miracle in my life, my friends this is a life touching story i am
sharing with you all on net today, Few Months ago i was browsing on net
when i found some good testimonials about Dr idahosa Herbs, and someone
recommended that he has cured of Hiv/Aids by Dr idahosa, i always had faith that
God could use someone to heal me, i contacted Dr idahosa and i told him
concerning my problem he told me not to worry that with God all things are
possible and also that he was going to prepare for me some herbal herbs
which i am to take and he is going to send the medicine to me, well after
all the guidance and medication from Dr idahosa he advice that i go for
check again to see my status result and he assured me of good result, i was
afraid at this point cause i never wanted someone to tell me again that i
am positive, after 2days i went to the Hospital for check up and they said
the result was to come out by Friday, at 11:00am on Friday the hospital
Doctor called me and told me that the result was out and i am Negative, i
was shocked and could not believe it, i immediately called Dr idahosa and
told him about the good news he told me to rejoice and make sure i share my
testimony with my friends and that is why i am doing this right now,
friends you can contact Dr idahosa today on {
dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com }or call his whatssap number on +2348134261542, friends
Dr idahosa can help you solve any problem contact him now.